This post is over 30 days old. The position may no longer be available
Sr. Front End Developer
Posted by Bhavna Chhatwani (@bhavna-024)
Paper Plane is looking for a self-driven Senior Front End developer for our Mumbai office, who can bridge the gap between the design and engineering team to deliver pixel perfect rich user interfaces and interactions.
- 4-6 years of experience in Front end development
- Should possess demonstrable communication skills (written and verbal)
- Ability to work in an environment of perfection and compliance to web standards and high design quality benchmarks
- Should be Flexible self-starter, who enjoys solving problems and technical challenges
- Should be a Team player with passion – who understands and respects personal & cultural differences
- Should possess excellent analytical and troubleshooting skills
- Should have a fearless ability to jump lower in the stack to solve important problems
- Strong organizational and time management skills – know what you need to do, and DO IT!
- Collaborative style
- Should be keen to develop own skills and extending own level of influence
A few more brownies for experience in:
- SVG, Canvas
- Experienced in Angular/backbone/templating systems
- Integration with third party API’s such as FB, Twitter, Sound cloud
- Wordpress, Drupal, Joomla, Magento
Apply for this position
Login with Google or GitHub to see instructions on how to apply. Your identity will not be revealed to the employer.
It is NOT OK for recruiters, HR consultants, and other intermediaries to contact this employer