Are you interested to be a part of rock star development team working on building the next generation Sales Technology platform which has billion dollar businesses as customers.
Paperflite is well on it’s growth trajectory backed by some of the veterans in the industry. We are looking for a Full Stack Engineer to join our team in Chennai, India. We are team of engineers, data scientists, interaction specialists developing a world class platform across web, iOS and Android on the latest technology. The platform powers several CRM’s and Content Management Solutions to drive Intelligence to our users across the globe.
- Make a significant contribution to build complex web components at scale
- Coordinate and own development projects from beginning to end.
- Contribute to building our modern web architecture to enable us to more quickly ship new features into production at scale.
- Work through a variety of technical challenges that will require creativity and close collaboration across teams
- Release early, release often, deploy to production from day one. We love continuous integration.
- Work in an agile team and continuously refine our own processes towards best performance and most fun
- A passion for delivering high quality applications for users
- 4+ years experience in developing web applications in production (e.g. backend using Core Java/MySql, frontend using Backbone, Bootstrap, React, Redux, Spring)
- A solid understanding of the full web technology stack (e.g. HTTP, cookies, asset loading, caching, REST)
- A passion for clean, maintainable, well tested code
- Experience working with applications at scale
- The ability to structure and build complex client side applications
- Extensive knowledge of responsive design, web standards and modern browsers
- A passion for user-centric interface design
In exchange, we offer you:
- A working environment that supports career and skill growth
- A salary package that will grow with you
- An opportunity to be part of an elite tech group that has several patents to the credit
- A place to be a part of one of the Next Gen start up incubated by NASSCOM
- People who listen to your opinions and value them
- A chance to receive stock options