- Build Android mobile products.
- Write efficient, reusable and maintainable code.
- Deliver high performing and scalable mobile solutions to problems.
- Work closely with designers to execute the emerging designs and ensure that the feasibility and usability of the product are enhanced further.
- Ensure cohesion with design.
You should be good at:
- Design and build advanced applications for the Android platform
- Good understanding of MVC, MVP and MVVM architecture.
- Work with outside data sources and API’s
- Unit-test code for robustness, including edge cases, usability, and general reliability.
- Work on bug fixing and improving application performance.
- Continuously discover, evaluate, and implement new technologies to maximise development efficiency.
- Experience with Android SDK
- Knowledge about Material Design
- Experience working with remote data via REST and JSON
- Experience with third-party libraries and APIs
- Solid understanding of the full mobile development life cycle.
- Good team player.
- Strong debugging & troubleshooting skills.
- Good knowledge of version control via Git
- Bonus points if you have good understanding of user experience and design.
Apply for this position
Login with Google or GitHub to see instructions on how to apply. Your identity will not be revealed to the employer.
It is NOT OK for recruiters, HR consultants, and other intermediaries to contact this employer