This post is over 30 days old. The position may no longer be available
Senior Full Stack Developer (Full Time - Remote Position)
Posted by David Watkins
We are a small company that is looking for an experienced Full Stack Developer who has at least seven years experience to work for both of our brands. About 75 % of the job will be working on our back end (which collects information from our iOS/Android apps), and then the other 25 % from our research end where we sometimes build WordPress websites. You will be getting in on the ground floor with alot of room for growth.
The platform is a research tool that is used by companies to help them better understand their customers and see how they interact with their products.
The platform is made up of an app (iOS and Android) and a web-based back end.
The researcher uses the web-based back end while the apps are used by customers of our clients (respondents).
The primary purpose of the web-based backend is to create projects, manage projects, and organize/analyze data.
The primary purpose of the apps is to collect data from customers. Customers complete tasks that created in the web-based back end and assigned to them. Tasks can be video-based, picture-based, audio-based, open-ended text, multiple-choice questions, and scale questions.
The technology of our back end is:
PHP (5.6), Zend Framework v1.10
To be successful in this role, you will need to be proficient in the technologies mentioned above and be able to type and speak the English language via conference calls. This is a remote position that typically works Eastern Standard Time hours, based on a 40-hour workweek. We may start with a one month trial, but it would immediately turn into Full Time position. Please apply by sending a cover letter and resume that indicates your experience, yearly salary requirements, and if you have a particular notice period if you are currently employed.
Salary Range: 10,000 USD $16,000 USD
We are looking to hire someone immediately, so apply today to be considered.
Apply for this position
Login with Google or GitHub to see instructions on how to apply. Your identity will not be revealed to the employer.
It is NOT OK for recruiters, HR consultants, and other intermediaries to contact this employer