This post is over 30 days old. The position may no longer be available
● 4+ years of Full Stack software engineering experience
● Work experience in using design patterns/algorithms/frameworks like MVC, HMVC, ORM, API/Page generators, Observers, Adaptors
● Good understanding/usage of data structures, threading and performance tuning.
● Experience in building huge scale applications in Angular and Node JS is a Must.
● Should be very good in the OOPS/Functional programming paradigm.
● Experience creating front end applications using HTML5, Angular 2/7 and above with LESS/SASS
● Experience with RDBMS and NoSQL Databases - NoSQL (Mongo, Couch, Redis, etc) + SQL (MySQL, SQL Server, etc)
● RESTful APIs and Microservices - HTTP knowledge, Swagger spec generation, etc. ● Knowledge on JQuery, ionic framework, Cordova etc. is a very big plus to have.
● Good knowledge of the continuous deployment and integration process like (Jenkins/Hudson) and version control (SVN, Git) is a must.
● Should be able to think about scalability, security, code reusability (nonfunctional requirement)
● Should know the latest trends and technology in Node.JS ecosystem.
● Proactive in identifying risks/dependencies/issues with respect to process/team/delivery
● Experience with AWS services is a Plus.
● Deployment - Gulp, Grunt, port numbers, PM2, forever, Monitoring, etc
● Experience with micro services architecture can be a good advantage.
● Experience with Docker and orchestration software can be Good to have.
● Experience and thorough understanding of Agile Software Development.
● Proactive communication skills (both tech and non tech) with international customers.
● Exposure to working on a project from scratch is a plus.
Apply for this position
Login with Google or GitHub to see instructions on how to apply. Your identity will not be revealed to the employer.
It is NOT OK for recruiters, HR consultants, and other intermediaries to contact this employer