React Native Developer 1-3 years (Remote Work)
Posted by Mohammed Azzan Patni (@azzan)
Role and Responsibilities:
- Developed React Native applications for both IOS and Android
- Use of Native Modules and Native UI components from both IOS and Android
- Create UI Screen and Modules in both IOS and Android and integrate with React Native application
- Deployment on React Native application to both App Store and Google.
- Create software code, unit tests and assist with encoding, testing, debugging, and documentation
- Review client requirements, wireframes, and designs for technical feasibility, then work with the scrum team to translate these into user stories that can be implemented
- Improve product quality through code reviews, writing effective unit tests, and collaborating with QA to implement automation testing where appropriate
Experience and Skills:
- Proficient understanding of web markup, including HTML5, CSS3, Bootstrap, Flexbox.
- Should have the knowledge of - Good understanding of asynchronous request handling, partial page updates, and AJAX framework.
- Basic understanding of server-side CSS pre-processing platforms, such as LESS and SASS.
- Proficient understanding of cross-browser compatibility issues and ways to work around them.
- Proficient understanding of code versioning tools, such as Git, Github
- Strong object-oriented design, programming and debugging skills
- Passionate about mobile development and writing correct, and efficient code
- Understanding of REST Web Services, JSON and Design Patterns using various technologies
- Strong debugging skills with the ability to reach out and work with peers to solve complex problems
Apply for this position
Login with Google or GitHub to see instructions on how to apply. Your identity will not be revealed to the employer.
It is NOT OK for recruiters, HR consultants, and other intermediaries to contact this employer