Ostramics is a cloud based work automation platform to eliminate waste and boost productivity by collaborative and intelligent automation. It’s all in-one place where enterprises can automate business processes like Approvals, Documents flow, Travel Requests, Procurement, People On-Boarding, Access Control, Technical Support, Tracking and more with at-most simplicity and flexibility. In nutshell, Ostramics platform empowers citizen developers to ideate, build, launch and iterate business process applications in minutes.
In order to serve this exciting market segment, The platform not only need to be technologically advanced, but also deliver superior user experience at Scale. Our Technology stack and engineering challenges as big as it gets in any modern SaaS based B2B Platform.
If you are go-getter-done kind, have a desire to contribute from scratch and possess learning and evolving attitude, We are looking for you. This is the opportunity. Let’s talk !
You Have :
- Expertise in designing and creating scalable high performance Web applications.
- Strong Java Scripts Fundamentals, Component driven designs and standard web technologies.
- Do not shy away from writing HTML, CSS, JS Visualization because everyone loves designing a beautiful webpage.
- Experience or Knowledge of React JS is plus.
- Minimum 1 years of hands on front-end development experience.
You Do :
- You will design, develop and deploy challenging front-end of the product to build future of business process automation.
- You will be a prolific code contributor and will be expected to demonstrate code and significant product development contributor as it’s being built from scratch.
- You will work with UX consultant, Product Manager, API developer to get things done.
- You will have the opportunity to directly work with founder, be part of product definition and market research activity.
- You will proactively review codes, analyze development process and drive continuous improvement.
- Cool Startup Culture
- Flexi Hours
- Freedom Of Expression
- Evening snacks
- Monthly Team Outings
Apply for this position
Login with Google or GitHub to see instructions on how to apply. Your identity will not be revealed to the employer.
It is NOT OK for recruiters, HR consultants, and other intermediaries to contact this employer