This post is over 30 days old. The position may no longer be available
Posted by Ira Merchant
OST is looking for backend developers for multiple positions across levels with a passion for blockchain technology and decentralized systems to join the engineering team. This role will include utilizing peer-to-peer back-end technologies, significant amount of data encryption, and access to blockchain infrastructure. Looking out for individuals who are super passionate about driving adoption of Ethereum and digital currency to the world and enacting consumer-app tokenization.
Aside from knowing your tech, you should know how to translate requirements into beautiful code. You will be part of our development team and will be responsible for shaping, developing and implementing our product, while ensuring that we are at the leading edge of technology.
- You will work with Ethereum derived blockchains and consensus protocols.
- Build, maintain, and ship features in the existing nodejs applications.
- Solve complex Problems with efficient Algorithms.
- Work well in a fast-paced team setting.
- Independently design, build, maintain and take on ownership of complex software modules and services.
- Contribute using your experience in the latest backend technologies and actively coordinate with our frontend developers.
- Collaborate with product management to build meaningful features.
- Degree in Computer Science/Electrical Engineering/Mathematics or a related discipline.
- 2-3 years of experience.
- Excellent programming and analytical skills.
- Experience designing scalable, fault-tolerant systems and databases.
- A feel for good design -- both in terms of engineering and user experience.
- Tolerance for the overhead of rapidly iterating towards greater usability.
- Willingness to work on nodejs.
- Comfortable working in a fast changing start-up environment.
- Understanding or working experience with private/public keys, encryption/decryption, signature/verify.
- Experience with Smart Contracts on the Ethereum network (or the right learning attitude to pick it up quickly).
- Implementing and maintaining high-throughput APIs.
- Implementing and maintaining SDKs.
OST powers the future of brand loyalty. Innovators use OST Platform to reward behaviours and increase engagement with Brand Currency. It’s a complete set of developer tools that any company can integrate without any in-house blockchain expertise. OST partners reach more than 300 million end-users and we will be rolling out live implementations throughout 2019. OST currently has offices in Berlin, New York, Hong Kong, and Pune, and is expanding to other markets.
OST has raised more than $20M and is backed by leading institutional equity investors including Tencent, Greycroft, Vectr Ventures and 500 Startups.
We are looking for people who crave a challenge -- who want to work at the nexus of blockchain, cryptocurrency, and the future of business and society. We are a fast moving team with high expectations and a rewarding culture of learning, mentoring, and coaching. If you’re looking to have a practical impact and solve real-world problems with blockchain technologies, get in touch with us!
OST treats every team member as an owner and stakeholder.
For more details on OST please visit https://ost.com.
- Medical Insurance
- Open leave
- Education budget
- Employee stock options plan
Apply for this position
Login with Google or GitHub to see instructions on how to apply. Your identity will not be revealed to the employer.
It is NOT OK for recruiters, HR consultants, and other intermediaries to contact this employer