This post is over 30 days old. The position may no longer be available
We need you!
We don’t mind your background or experience, we care more about the quality of content you deliver. And yes, you will get a handsome reward as cash for your efforts. Click here to learn a bit more about us. We are interested in hiring:
Technical Writers Who Can Develop Programming Courses
We are looking for freelance trainers/technical writers/bloggers/engineers or anyone who is good at creating self-learning courses in programming niche. We are firm believers in learning by doing, hence instead of giving video tutorials, we have built hands-on labs.
Connect with us today:
- If you want to teach with hands-on labs.
- If you hate the time-consuming videos.
- If you believe in “learning by doing”.
- If you want to help students advance their skills by doing labs.
We’ll do our best to promote your labs to the world and connect you with students around the world.
We are specifically looking for people having hands-on knowledge in the following areas:
- Machine Learning
- Big Data/ Hadoop / Spark
Or whatever works well on a Linux (Docker container/ Ubuntu Linux OS). Just submit the topic via email mighil[at]orza.io
Remuneration and Copyright
You can earn money right away if we accept and buy your course. Once a course is accepted, LabEx holds the complete copyright and you cannot re-use it in any place online or offline.
We will follow the copyright law, industry standards and don’t accept any content copied from other places.
Keep in mind that we don’t encourage “re-written content”. Please don't waste your time if you are an article rewriter. That's not we're looking for. :)
In general, we pay in the range of $100 to $500 per course. There should be at-least include 1-10 labs. Pay is calculated based on the length, quality and topic. No royalty or any bonus incentives will be paid for the approved courses. However, we will give you a shout out on social media.
Trust us, we won’t use rejected course materials on labex.io. Every submission will get a reply and feedback.
How to Apply:
- Email mighil[at]orza.io with the course name/topics/subjects you can write, you are required to provide your previous work samples in the industry to prove your capabilities and command over the chosen subjects. We’ll evaluate and reply whether or not your course suits our lab environment.
- We’ll follow-up by email and help you create course outline, including name and description of labs in your course.
- You have to provide a delivery plan and the final outline of your course. Then we’ll discuss the final price and buy the complete copyright of the course. We will pay several times based on the milestones in your plan.
- You’ll start designing the labs, and we’ll help you with technical reviews and feedbacks. Each course includes 1-10 labs and each lab includes 10-30 hands-on steps.
- Draft your work once it’s done.
- We will test and update the labs if necessary. Then we’ll upload.
Need us clarify anything? Feel free reach us via mighil[at]orza.io.