This post is over 30 days old. The position may no longer be available
Full stack project lead
Posted by Rakesh Valluru (@rakeshv)
We are looking for Java project lead responsible for building Java web applications. Your primary responsibility will be to design and develop these applications, and to lead the team working on different layers of the infrastructure. Thus, a commitment to collaborative problem solving, sophisticated design, and product quality is essential.
Need to take care of project planning, delivery and client communication along with guiding team towards the organizational objective.
- Translate application storyboards and use cases into functional applications
- Design, build, and maintain efficient, reusable, and reliable Java code
- Ensure the best possible performance, quality, and responsiveness of the applications
- Identify bottlenecks and bugs, and devise solutions to these problems
- Help maintain code quality, organization, and automatization
- Project planning, delivery and client communication
- Design/architect scalable solutions with industry best practices.
- Guide/Motivate team towards the organizational objective.
- BE/B.Tech, MCA degree in Computer Science, Engineering or a related subject
- Advanced proficiency in MEAN Stack (NodeJS, MongoDB, Express, AngularJS) and team leading experience (Minimum 4 Years)
- Thorough knowledge of software development best practices, including coding standards, code reviews, source control management, build process, continuous integration and continuous delivery.
- Experience in the Spring MVC Framework and working on a self-organizing cross functional SCRUM Team
- Strong Experience with HTML5, SASS, LESS, and Bootstrap
- Strong Relational Database Experience with Microsoft SQL Server, MY SQL, ORM technologies (JPA2, Hibernate), JDBC/JNDI
- Experience with deployment and continuous integration with Jenkins, Docker
- Experience with test-driven development
- Experience with JUnit, Jasmin, Karma, Mocha, Mocking and Stubbing
Please visit the company website http://orbees.com/index.html for more details.
Apply for this position
Login with Google or GitHub to see instructions on how to apply. Your identity will not be revealed to the employer.
It is NOT OK for recruiters, HR consultants, and other intermediaries to contact this employer
Welcome to Hasjob!
Since 2011, Hasjob has been the place for Indian tech startups to list job opportunities. This is where startups hire before they become big and famous rocketships. All jobs on Hasjob are posted directly by founders or core team members. We do not accept listings from third-party recruiters.
Apply to a job here to join the startup scene in Bangalore, Delhi/NCR, Mumbai, Pune, Chennai, Hyderabad or one of the many other cities.
You can browse all jobs posted in the last 30 days, but logging in is recommended to make the most of Hasjob. Your identity is safe with us.