Product Designer for a Cloud Management product
Posted by Aayush Kumar (@aayushkumarjarvis)
We are looking for a talented and hard-working Product designer to design and shape unique, user-centric products and experiences. You will be able to make deliberate design decisions and to translate any given user-experience journey into a smooth and intuitive interaction
1. Be a great team player.
2. Ability to collaborate closely with developers, copywriters, and product managers.
3. Create, improve, and use wireframes, prototypes, style guides, user flows, and effectively communicate your interaction ideas using any of these methods.
4. Present and defend your design decisions. All your design decisions should be based on the overall design roadmap as well as your own design thinking and fundamental principles (i.e. color theory, visual weight, etc.)
5. Continually keep yourself and your team updated with the latest changes in your industry's standards.
1. Hands-on experience creating wireframes, prototypes, storyboards, user flows, etc.
2. Experience using tools such as Photoshop, Sketch, Illustrator, Figma, Adobe XD.
4. Creative ideas with a problem-solving mindset.
5. Be open to receiving objective criticism and improving upon it.
Apply for this position
Login with Google or GitHub to see instructions on how to apply. Your identity will not be revealed to the employer.
It is NOT OK for recruiters, HR consultants, and other intermediaries to contact this employer