This post is over 30 days old. The position may no longer be available
Posted by Shishir Singh
Opia Labs is looking for a highly motivated and experienced UI designer to deliver enriched user experience for in-house products and customer projects though highly creative visual design.
- Create wireframes, storyboards, user flows, process flows and site maps to effectively communicate interaction and design ideas.
- Get feedback to optimize the design so that the product meets the needs of users.
- Make an analysis of competitive products from the business objectives, user needs, and brand direction.
- Create prototype designs to determine the initial interaction plan. Make low-fidelity prototypes. Determine the final interactive plan on the base of user testing.
- Design hi-fidelity screens/designs for mobiles, tablets, and computers.
- Translate ideas and paper sketches into HTML mock-ups for development.
- Should have 4 to 6 years UI/UX design experience for mobile and web layouts.
- Should have excellent visual design skills and a portfolio of work demonstrating UI design and general graphic design skills.
- Should have expertise in tools/software to produce designs and share it with the development team.
Apply for this position
Login with Google or GitHub to see instructions on how to apply. Your identity will not be revealed to the employer.
It is NOT OK for recruiters, HR consultants, and other intermediaries to contact this employer