This post is over 30 days old. The position may no longer be available
Senior Backend engineer (Node js)
Posted by Anurag Reddy
Openenvoy https://hasjob.co/openenvoy.com/j4ffp , Anywhere · openenvoy.com · Full-time employmentFull-time employment · ProgrammingProgramming
OpenEnvoy is looking for a mid-level or senior, self-motivated engineer to join our team. Although you will be surrounded by great engineers, you must be able to work independently and take initiative. We're looking for strong architectural and service-design skills as well as full appreciation of code quality standards. You will coordinate with the rest of the team working on different layers of the infrastructure. Therefore, a commitment to collaborative problem-solving, sophisticated design, and quality products is important.
- Design server-side architecture.
- Develop and maintain server-side APIs in NodeJS and Type Script for internal and external use.
- Develop and handle well-functioning databases and applications.
- Write effective APIs and use open-source API's (e. g. Google API's).
- Provide technical leadership and mentor our team on best practices around frontend technologies.
- Work closely with product managers and designers as well as other architects and developers to build and deliver software solutions to business problems
- Participate in code and process reviews.
- 5+ years of experience working as a back-end engineer.
- Proficiency in Nodejs, and Typescript is a must.
- Experience with additional frameworks and technologies is a bonus.
- Experience working with AWS, and MySQL is a big bonus.
- Experience working with Docker, and Terraform.
- Experience designing and working with RestAPI and GraphQL is a plus.
- You are obsessed with clean code.
- You take pride in great class design and choosing the right level of abstraction.
- Tests are your best friend.
- Excellent troubleshooting skills.
- Fluent in written and spoken English.
- You learn quickly, you're adaptable and versatile.
- A friendly, humble and ambitious character fitting into our culture.
- You understand and are excited to join an early-stage company and have the opportunity to play a critical part in building the app and new features
You need to be logged in to report a post
Apply for this position
Login with Google or GitHub to see instructions on how to apply. Your identity will not be revealed to the employer.
It is NOT OK for recruiters, HR consultants, and other intermediaries to contact this employer