iOS Developer (Objective C / Swift)
Posted by Aashish Punjabi (@aashishonjuno)
We are currently hiring across tech and product roles for our Bangalore office.
- Develop and deliver new product features for our iOS application
- Work across both technical and business-focused teams to deliver value to users
- Unit-test code for robustness, including edge cases, usability, and general reliability.
- Work on bug fixing and improving application performance.
- Continuously discover, evaluate, and implement new technologies to maximize development efficiency.
- 1.5+ years of application development experience on iOS
- Strong proficiency with Objective-C, Swift, and the iOS development ecosystem
- Experience with Bridging Headers, and Objective-C & Swift Interoperability
- Ability to communicate complicated technical problems to both technical and business audiences
- Bachelor's degree or above in Computer Science or relevant field
- Knowledge of C, C++
- Bonus points for proficiency in XCTest (Unit, UI, Performance), and advanced debugging skills
The latest Macbook you need for your work
Skip the commute and work entirely remote
Apply for this position
Login with Google or GitHub to see instructions on how to apply. Your identity will not be revealed to the employer.
It is NOT OK for recruiters, HR consultants, and other intermediaries to contact this employer