This post is over 30 days old. The position may no longer be available
We at Gram Vaani are working on a rich, varied and exciting technology stack which is at the cutting edge of multitudes of technologies.
It incorporates the following – AI/ML for language processing (NLP/NLU), Computer Vision for Optical Scanning of hand- filled health data forms; an inbuilt IVR stack which has served more than a 3 million users and 150 global and national partners. It has now been scaled further by AI / ML based automation for automatic Q&A, voice-bot and Moderation functionalities, an android stack to connect with the urban/semi urban user base and a rich Analytics system which is at the heart of understanding the engagement and impact of different social sector interventions.
We are looking for technology professionals and socially conscious leaders who can work in a fast-paced environment and a dynamic technology spectrum, at ease with learning new skills and technologies and a passion to be socially impactful. We welcome people with varied skill sets but the current priority/role requires experience in full stack development and a suitable experience/expertise of working on AI / ML. The full stack experience should ideally be in Python/Django with experience of relational databases and web front end technologies like Angular / React.
Below are the criteria for applying to the position –
Must have skills and experience:
• 2-3 years of Android experience
• Excellent problem-solving, debugging and trouble shooting skills
• Should have made atleast 1 App from scratch
• 2 years of experience working with python-based web development framework like Django/Flask or fluency in version management using GIT
• Execute full lifecycle software development
• Should be good in DSA
• Write well designed, testable, efficient code
• Produce specifications and determine operational feasibility
• Tailor and deploy software tools, processes and metrics
• Serve as a subject matter expert
Highly valued skills
• Mobile App design and development for Android platform
• Experience developing around Free switch or Asterisk.
• Experience with Google dialogue flow, Amazon Alexa skills
• Experience designing and building Micro-Services on cloud-based platforms using AWS lambda, API Gateways, Azure, GCP etc.
• Experience working with modern BI systems and Data-Analytics.
• Experience in AI/ML technologies for NLP/NLU or Computer vision
Apply for this position
Login with Google or GitHub to see instructions on how to apply. Your identity will not be revealed to the employer.
It is NOT OK for recruiters, HR consultants, and other intermediaries to contact this employer