This post is over 30 days old. The position may no longer be available
Software Engineer – Technology Development ChatBot/AI/ML (Conversational AI)
Posted by Kanika Wadehra (@kanikawadehra)
We are looking for a technology professional to be a part of our engineering team. He/She should be a socially conscious team member to inspire his/her team and work in a fast-paced environment across a dynamic technology spectrum, at ease with learning new skills and technologies. We welcome people with varied skill sets but the current priority/role requires experience mentoring and being an active player in teams, hands-on full stack development, and a suitable experience/expertise of working on AI / ML. The full stack experience should ideally be in Python/Django with experience of relational databases and web front end technologies like Angular / React. Below are the criteria for applying to the position –
Must have skills and experience
• Excellent problem-solving, debugging and troubleshooting skills
• 2-3 years of experience working with python-based web development framework like Django/Flask or fluency in version management using GIT
• Execute full lifecycle software development
• Should be good in DSA
• Write well designed, testable, efficient code
• Produce specifications and determine operational feasibility
• Tailor and deploy software tools, processes and metrics
• Serve as a subject matter expert
Highly valued skills
• Experience on WA business API
• Experience developing around Free switch or Asterisk.
• Experience with Google’s Dialog flow, Amazon Alexa skills
• Experience designing and building Micro-Services on cloud-based platforms
• Use of AWS lambda, API Gateways, Azure, GCP etc.
• Experience working with modern BI systems and Data-Analytics.
• Experience in AI/ML technologies for NLP/NLU or Computer vision
Apply for this position
Login with Google or GitHub to see instructions on how to apply. Your identity will not be revealed to the employer.
It is NOT OK for recruiters, HR consultants, and other intermediaries to contact this employer