This post is over 30 days old. The position may no longer be available
Senior Backend Developer
Posted by Manish Shara (@Yxv6lU7-KG)
Core Values :
At the core we believe that people who are driven by passion are the ones who drive this world. We at OneCode are a bunch of passionate people who are on a mission to eradicate unemployment from India. Our goal is to distribute hundreds of billions of dollars that brands spend on marketing today on westeren channels like FB and Google to relevant and passionate people of our country and empower them to achieve their dreams.
What do we do :
OneCode is a platform which connects new age digital first brands with "relevant" sellers (aka OneCoders) to sell their products and services to trust deficit, less tech savvy users by building trust through assisted sales and support. OneCoders act as a bridge between brands and the end consumers who need a physical touch point, in-person interactions, training, push and motivation before buying a product/service.
What are we looking for? What is this role about?
We are looking for a passionate, self-driven, motivated, hands on Tech enthusiast who has a strong understanding and is willing to shape, drive and implement technology @ Onecode. We are looking for someone who can build a product from scratch with a successful track record of building scalable software systems. If you are someone who believes in our core values and loves working in early stage startups and enjoys working in a challenging environment, we welcome you with open arms!!
Responsibilities of a Senior Software Engineer @ Onecode:
- You will be a guide in the entire application lifecycle including research, design, development, testing (dev owns quality), along with continuous deployment and delivery
- Lead design with a major focus on best user experience, performance, scalability and future expansion
- You will act as a mentor for less-experienced peers through both your technical knowledge and leadership skills to bring in continuous improvements and implement best practices.
- You will apply the latest technology thinking from our tech radar, adopt best design practices to solve complex problems and ensure our product is the best in usability.
- You will work directly with the CEO and the cross functional product teams, align on the needs of the products and operations.
- You will analyze business, technology challenges and suggest solutions
- Build an “Awesome” team
This opportunity is for you if,
- You have 4-6 Years of work experience in building highly-interactive applications using Java, Spring MVC, Spring JMS, Spring JDBC, Spring IOC, Spring Boot, MySQL, MiBatis, ReactJS, Java Script, jQuery, AWS, JMS and have knowledge on wide range of web technologies, tools and Frameworks.
- You have experience in working with Restful webservices
- You have strong knowledge and understanding of design patterns and domain driven design
- You understand fundamental design principles behind building scalable, resilient, and maintainable applications
- You have functional knowledge of inclusive design: accessibility, and related tooling
- You have consumer web development experience for high-traffic, public facing web applications
- You have knack for writing clean, readable, re-usable code
- You have good knowledge on TDD and CI/CD practices.
- You have experience in managing and publishing releases using Git branching and tools like NPM and YARN.
- You have penchant for learning
- You are a great analytical & logical thinker and someone who loves solving problems
- You are passionate, energetic, enthusiastic and a go-getter
- You are “ FUN @ Work “
Apply for this position
Login with Google or GitHub to see instructions on how to apply. Your identity will not be revealed to the employer.
It is OK for recruiters, HR consultants, and other intermediaries to contact this employer