This post is over 30 days old. The position may no longer be available
OML is a new media and entertainment company that partners with influencers to build content, IPs & live experiences that impact culture and help brands come closer to consumers. Headquartered in Mumbai with teams in Russia, Poland & Thailand.
OML was founded in 2001 to book and manage artists across all genres of entertainment. Today our operations span a prolific and award-winning content studio that packages and produces shows for OTT platforms, live events production and a global brand solutions business.
About the Product :
OML has lived in a unique cross-section of brands and influencers, putting us in the distinctive position of appreciating the influencer marketing universe with first-hand experience, thus gathering deep knowledge of this ecosystem.
We are putting this tribal knowledge to use by developing a product that not only serves to empower influencers to be the best versions of themselves but also serves as a powerhouse of information, insights & tools for all digital content marketing needs be it designing and executing a campaign, gathering landscape intelligence, finding the right influencers for a brand or even tracking a campaign in real time and sharing results seamlessly.
Our unique proprietary content measurement system has already served 500+ creators in 20+ countries - it's time now to roll this out to other artists and clients by way of this tech platform.
About the Role :
As we build out our product offerings for the content creators, talent managers, brands, agencies & publishers, we are looking for an experienced Engineering Manager to lead a team within this new vertical at OML.
The Engineering Manager will be responsible for building, managing, and scaling a team of talented engineers to contribute to developing a compelling and scalable SaaS product. They will also be responsible for upholding OML values and building those into the team.
Key Responsibilities :
- Work alongside product managers and leadership in shaping and supporting the overall product vision, and manage day-to-day operations for your team
- Oversee the planning, delivery, and (people) management for a team of engineers
- Be accountable for the system designs within the scope of your team to fulfill both functional and non-functional requirements, that enables building a scalable and reliable product
- Bring predictability & visibility of the team's delivery to all relevant stakeholders, which includes making complex technological context more accessible to improve the quality of decision making
- Monitor and adjust team pace to instill urgency for success while maintaining a healthy work-life balance
- Participate actively in cross-team delivery collaboration and ensure learnings from the team are available to everyone
- Take responsibility for the culture, mentorship, development, and career management of your team members with guidance from senior leaders
- Actively participate in the recruitment process and work with your manager on staffing plans for the team.
- Experience managing, mentoring, and supporting a team of direct reports.
- A hands-on work style and an interest of/skill in writing code.
- Experience developing end-to-end products, SaaS product experience is a plus.
- Excellent written & verbal communication skills focused on improving collaboration, understanding & information exchange across all stakeholders.
Apply for this position
Login with Google or GitHub to see instructions on how to apply. Your identity will not be revealed to the employer.
It is NOT OK for recruiters, HR consultants, and other intermediaries to contact this employer