Posted by Vishnu Mohan (@octactsolution)
- Ability to code a WordPress site from start to finish.
- Understanding of Mautic platform, Search Engine Optimization, App Development.
- Must have the ability to quickly adjust priorities to respond to pressing demands, and work well under pressure.
- Designing and implementing new features and functionality
- Establishing and guiding the website’s architecture
- Ensuring high-performance and availability, and managing all technical aspects of the CMS
- Helping formulate an effective, responsive design and turning it into a working theme and plugin.
- Experience building user interfaces for websites and/or web applications in WordPress
- Experience designing and developing responsive design websites
- Ability to understand CSS changes and their ramifications to ensure consistent style across platforms and browsers
- Strong understanding of PHP back-end development would be a plus.
- Experience in a similar B2B IT services company will be given preference
We are looking for a WordPress Developer to work alongside our innovative and growing digital marketing team. This candidate will support the development team with in-depth WordPress efforts.
Daily workload includes, but limited to, development adjustments and troubleshooting, site design, content updates, meta-information edits, full site code outs, and plugin installation, etc.
Apply for this position
Login with Google or GitHub to see instructions on how to apply. Your identity will not be revealed to the employer.
It is NOT OK for recruiters, HR consultants, and other intermediaries to contact this employer