This post is over 30 days old. The position may no longer be available
Fresher Opportunities - Java/Data Science/Python
Posted by Obsessory Recruiting Team (@obsessory16)
We are looking for ambitious and outstanding new graduates who thrive on challenges and highly charged startup work environment to join our team.
The Big Data team looks after data acquisition, maintaining and improving a distributed search engine, as well as recommendation and personalization engines, text mining, machine learning, deep learning, image processing and many more interesting concepts.
Our team works with a wide variety of technologies such as JAVA, PYTHON, SCALA, CASSANDRA, STORM, KAFKA, AWS, and many many more. You will have the opportunity to work on cutting edge data technologies and algorithms.
The ideal candidate would have
- passionate about building products, solving problems, analytics and data
- Experience in Java, Python or Scala
- knowledge of machine learning, NLP and information retrieval techniques
- Knowledge of data science, machine learning, deep learning, CNNs, caffe, tensorflow, word2vec etc
- Excellent design, coding, testing, problem solving, and debugging skills.
- BS in CS/EE/CE or related field from a top institution
- have hands-on experience in Java, data structures and algorithms under Linux
- A demonstrable understanding of software development concepts, project management, and good communication.
- Experience developing, debugging and maintaining code.
- Demonstrable organizational, problem solving, initiative prioritization skills.
- Experience of working with NoSQL database
- Great communication skills and fluency in written and spoken English
This is an excellent opportunity to start and develop a career in advanced technologies and a great product company. Excellent compensation package and incentives available for outstanding candidates.
Apply for this position
Login with Google or GitHub to see instructions on how to apply. Your identity will not be revealed to the employer.
It is OK for recruiters, HR consultants, and other intermediaries to contact this employer