This post is over 30 days old. The position may no longer be available
Posted by Subrata D. Choudhury (@nymbldigital)
Nymbl Digital is a digital marketing and design agency based out of Bangalore catering to clients in Mumbai, Bengaluru, and Saudi Arabia. Within 2 months of operations we have catered to 6 clients in Bangalore, 1 in Mumbai and 5 in Saudi Arabia.
Working Days: Monday-Friday and alternate Saturdays
Roles & Responsibilities:
● Conceptualize and design compelling, consistent creative assets for all digital platforms (Social media posts/ display ads/ mobile assets/ blog/ infographics/ logos etc) that reflect the client’s brand, and drive online engagement & sales.
● Ensure that all graphics are developed, delivered and published on time across all digital platforms.
● Accommodate other interdepartmental design requests.
● Study design briefs, determine requirements & conceptualize visuals based on that.
● Work with copywriters and creative directors to produce final designs.
● Test graphics across various media.
● Amend designs after feedback.
● Ensure final graphics and layouts are visually appealing and on-brand.
If you check all the below pointers, apply!
● Proficiency in Adobe Creative Suite (CS6 or higher): Illustrator, Photoshop, XD InDesign, Premiere Pro (web, video and animation software)
● Strong design skills and premium brand sensibility.
● Ability to follow brand guidelines with attention to detail and a strong sense of urgency for pending deadlines.
● An understanding of social media platforms including Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, Pinterest, Snapchat, Medium, etc.
● Needs to have a good sense of Typography and layouts with a good aesthetic sense
● Stay updated about current design trends, tools, and practices.
● Positive attitude even if under pressure due to workload. Good multitasking and organizational ability.
● We don't care for your marks - we care for what you learned there.
● Ability to empathize with people.
● Quick decision-making.
Flexible Work Time
Apply for this position
Login with Google or GitHub to see instructions on how to apply. Your identity will not be revealed to the employer.
It is NOT OK for recruiters, HR consultants, and other intermediaries to contact this employer