Backend developer - Java (2-3 years)
Posted by Nirav (@nirav)
We are building digital products and platforms to help people and businesses throughout the world solve complex problems with technology. A global product consulting company with focus on in-depth domain knowledge paired with solid technology tools and frameworks.
What will you do
- Build, code and test highly scalable micro services for one of our upcoming products in retail space.
- Build and maintain APIs that power complex business apps and drive modules/ solutions
- Apply disciplined coding practices to enable agility and deliver high quality code
Skills you need to have
- Strong hands experience in developing micro services using Spring boot.
- Solid understanding of the Spring core framework, Spring MVC, Spring security, Spring Data and Spring cloud.
- Should be able to design and develop highly scalable REST APIs in Spring boot.
- Must have database design and development experience on SQL and NoSQL databases
- Working knowledge of persistence frameworks like Hibernate, JPA, etc
- Good foundations of data structures, commonly used design patterns and rock solid programming skills
- Excellent command over Git.
- Familiar with any one cloud platform like GCP or AWS
- Experience on creating unit tests using JUnit, Mockito and building CD/CI pipelines is a plus
- Chance to work a highly scalable global product and build it from scratch
- Opportunity to work across the tech stack
- Complete ownership of your task / module
- Be a part of the founding team for this project
- Flexible vacation policy
Apply for this position
Login with Google or GitHub to see instructions on how to apply. Your identity will not be revealed to the employer.
It is NOT OK for recruiters, HR consultants, and other intermediaries to contact this employer