NodeJS developer (2-4 years exp)
Posted by Nirav (@nirav)
We are a fast growing product development company based out of Mumbai. Currently building solutions in customer marketing and retention space.
Role Description -
We are looking for a NodeJS developer (2-3 years backend dev experience) to help us manage our server applications. The role requires development of all server-side logic, definition and maintenance of the central database, and ensuring high performance and responsiveness to requests from the front-end.
- In depth Knowledge of any one NodeJS framework (express, loopback, koa) and common libraries used in the ecosystem
- Understanding of SQL and NoSQL databases.
- Integration of multiple data sources and databases into one system
- Proficient understanding of Git version control.
- Understanding of general programming principles and design patterns needed in designing scalable systems
Some of the qualities which form the core of our current team and are definately non-negotiable -
- A go-getter attitude. Willing to learn new concepts and ready to experiment.
- Likes to go into depths of technology / concepts and not just content with shalow understanding.
- Ready to work accross technology stack
Give us a shout if you think you are a good fit for the role.
Apply for this position
Login with Google or GitHub to see instructions on how to apply. Your identity will not be revealed to the employer.
It is NOT OK for recruiters, HR consultants, and other intermediaries to contact this employer