This post is over 30 days old. The position may no longer be available
We are looking for a self-driven UI / Visual Designer to be a part of our cross-functional lean marketing & product teams. You will be handling the digital assets for the marketing content pipeline assets on a recurring basis. You will be involved in handling updates to product UX/UI as needed in collaboration with the Lead Designer. Technical Competence
- Preferably 1+ years experience as a UI/UX Visual designer with deep skills in Canva, Figma, Adobe illustrator, Photoshop, Wireframing, Prototyping, Designing website mockups, creating user flow diagrams and executing on the UX screens.
- Creating graphics / photo illustration for different social media channels using Canva along with other tools.
- Creating graphics for emails, website updates, landing pages and other collaterals such as report designs & map designs.
- Drive the design with an eye for detail, focus on design principles, layout, alignment, and usability.
Roles & Responsibilities
- Create social media assets / templates for different channels. Manage the digital asset workload for the content marketing pipeline.
- Create Website/Webapp/mobile-app mockups, landing pages, prototypes, wireframes in Figma.
- Create vector illustrations and icons in Adobe Illustrator and Figma.
- Create graphics for social media, emails, blog posts, website updates, and landing pages.
- Collaborate with the product and engineering team to create an accessible and user-centred design.
- Design responsive UI for different devices.
- Be a constant learner
Canva, Figma, Adobe Illustrator
Nice to have but not necessary
Motion design, Video editing, Adobe After Effects.
Apply for this position
Login with Google or GitHub to see instructions on how to apply. Your identity will not be revealed to the employer.
It is NOT OK for recruiters, HR consultants, and other intermediaries to contact this employer