Numadic is hiring a Fullstack Developer
We are hiring a Fullstack Developer to join our team in undisrupting movement. Your role will include working with development teams and product managers to ideate software solutions. To succeed in this role you must have an analytical mind with a keen interest in problem solving and communication.
About the role:
- Meet both technical and consumer needs.
- Design client-side and server-side architecture that can scale to thousands of end users.
- Ensure cross-platform optimisation and responsiveness of applications.
- Write and review technical documentation.
- Diagnose and fix bugs and performance bottlenecks.
- Maintain code and write automated tests to ensure the product is of the highest quality.
- Create security and data protection processes.
- Design and develop efficient APIs.
- Ability to quickly adapt and migrate code to most current technologies.
- 2+ years of proven experience working as a Fullstack Developer
- 3+ years of professional software development experience
- Knowledge of multiple back-end languages (Node JS, Python)
- Knowledge of AWS, Firebase, GIT and CI/CD tools.
- Hands-on experience with databases (e.g. Postgres, MongoDB).
- Bias for action - ability to move quickly while taking time out to review the details.
- Clear communicator - Ability to synthesise and clearly articulate complex information, highlighting key takeaways and actionable insights.
- Team player - Working mostly autonomously, yet being a team player keeping your crews looped-in.
- Education - Degree in Computer Science or relevant field or relevant experience.
- Mindset - Ability to take responsibility for your life and that of your people and projects.
- Mindfulness - Ability to maintain practices that keep you grounded.
Numadic operates at the intersection of finance and logistics.
From number one rated mobile apps to industry leading approaches to API finance and transactions, our team does what it takes to simplify movement of goods and people. But what matters even more, is that our customers love the way we do what we do and our end users have uncluttered and uncomplicated experiences.
From the founders to our investors and advisors, what we share is a common respect for the value of human life and of meaningful relationships. We are full-stack humans, who work with full-stack humans and seek to do business with full-stack humans. We have turned down projects, when we found misalignment of values at the other end of the table. We do not believe that the customer is always right. We believe that all humans are equal and that the direction of the flow of money should not define the way people are treated. This is life at Numadic.
Apply for this position
Login with Google or GitHub to see instructions on how to apply. Your identity will not be revealed to the employer.
It is NOT OK for recruiters, HR consultants, and other intermediaries to contact this employer