Numadic is hiring a Data Engineer
We are hiring a Data Engineer to join our team in undisrupting movement. Your role will include working with development teams and product managers to ideate software solutions. To succeed in this role you must have an analytical mind with a keen interest in problem solving and communication.
About the role:
- Apply advanced predictive modeling and statistical techniques to design, build, maintain, and improve upon multiple real-time decision systems.
- Visualize and show complex data-sets via multidimensional visualization tools.
- Perform data cleansing, transformation & feature engineering.
- Design scalable automated data mining, modelling and validation processes.
- Produce scalable, reusable, efficient feature code to be implemented on clusters and standalone data servers.
- Contribute to the development/ deployment of machine learning algorithms, operational research, semantic analysis, and statistical methods for finding structure in large data sets.
- An absolute minimum of 1-3 years of relevant data science experience.
- Have an Engineering or comparable math / physics degree.
- Knowledge & working proficiency in Excel, Python, R
- Expert proficiency in at least 2 structured programming languages.
- Deep understanding about statistical and analytical models.
- Bias for action - Ability to move quickly while taking time out to review the details.
- Clear communicator - Ability to synthesise and clearly articulate complex information, highlighting key takeaways and actionable insights.
- Team player - Working mostly autonomously, yet being a team player keeping your crews looped-in.
- Mindset - Ability to take responsibility for your life and that of your people and projects.
- Mindfulness - Ability to maintain practices that keep you grounded.
Numadic operates at the intersection of finance and logistics.
From number one rated mobile apps to industry leading approaches to API finance and transactions, our team does what it takes to simplify movement of goods and people. But what matters even more, is that our customers love the way we do what we do and our end users have uncluttered and uncomplicated experiences.
From the founders to our investors and advisors, what we share is a common respect for the value of human life and of meaningful relationships. We are full-stack humans, who work with full-stack humans and seek to do business with full-stack humans. We have turned down projects, when we found misalignment of values at the other end of the table. We do not believe that the customer is always right. We believe that all humans are equal and that the direction of the flow of money should not define the way people are treated. This is life at Numadic.
Apply for this position
Login with Google or GitHub to see instructions on how to apply. Your identity will not be revealed to the employer.
It is NOT OK for recruiters, HR consultants, and other intermediaries to contact this employer