This post is over 30 days old. The position may no longer be available
Nuchange Informatics is looking for developers with 2-5 years of experience on web application development tools and technologies who can build compelling web apps for enterprise B2B applications. Apply directly on our website.
- Perform development tasks, including software design and coding, with minimal supervision and deliver production quality code.
- Review team members work in all phases of software development including solution, design, code and test reviews.
- Work with open source community, lead design discussions and contribute
Required skills and experience
- Self-motivated developer with 2-5 years of application development experience, able to take the lead on implementing new features and components.
- Experience working on Java, Spring and Hibernate. OR
- Experience working in small, fast - paced, highly technical teams employing Agile/Scrum practices
- Knowledge of software best practices, like Test-Driven Development (TDD), Continuous Integration (CI) and Continuous Deployment.
- Experience building large-scale business critical applications.
- Strong SQL skills and ability to write and understand complex queries.
- Exposure to linux environments.
- Have a great passion for technology and the way it can change the world.
Apply for this position
Login with Google or GitHub to see instructions on how to apply. Your identity will not be revealed to the employer.
It is OK for recruiters, HR consultants, and other intermediaries to contact this employer