Senior PHP Developer
Posted by Bhargava A (@abhargava)
Job Description :
We are looking for a talented Senior PHP Developer who is capable of working in both front-end and backend technologies. The primary focus will be development of highly scalable server-side logic, definition and maintenance of the central database, and integrate the front-end elements into the application without compromising the performance of the system. Work with cutting-edge technology to build applications that will be used by our internal/external customers.
You will be working on building a democratic platform to publish & consume content in India.
- Participate in the entire application lifecycle, focusing on design, development, coding and debugging applications
- Collaborate with designers to integrate user-facing elements with server side & client side logic
- Plan and implement model data structures for scalability
- Research, evaluate and analyze technical and design requirements
- Taking ownership of the features built and maintaining them by following software engineering best practices
- Follow emerging technologies and be up-to-date with latest technologies
- Establish and promote coding guidelines, best practices and standards
- Being creative in using tools and third party services to deliver the code faster
- Profound knowledge in web frameworks such as Codeignitor / Laravel /ZEND / CakePHP, Joomla/ Yii etc.
- Good Experience in front end frameworks like Angular.js / Vue.js / Node.js
- Very strong knowledge of OOPS & MVC design patterns & frameworks
- Strong SQL skills with the ability to understand, analyze, DB design and write complex SQL queries and tuning the queries for optimization.
- Excellent understanding of complete Software Development Lifecycle (SDLC)
- Experience working in an agile development methodology.
- Experience in working with API's with knowledge of REST,SOAP architecture principles.
- Experience with AWS / Rackspace / Digital Ocean
- Experience in working with AWS Lambda /equivalent for serverless compute services
- Any experience with Gearman, PDF.js, & Fabric.js are a bonus
Minimum Experience: 6-8 years
Apply for this position
Login with Google or GitHub to see instructions on how to apply. Your identity will not be revealed to the employer.
It is NOT OK for recruiters, HR consultants, and other intermediaries to contact this employer