This post is over 30 days old. The position may no longer be available
Software Engineer (Node.js)
Posted by sapna upreti (@sapna1402)
NodeXperts (a unit of Successive Technologies) is hiring for a Software Engineer (Node.js). Please find the JD below:
Walkin: Software Engineer (Node.js) 14th July and, 21st July, Saturday, 11 AM to 03 PM
Venue: NodeXperts, E-29, First Floor Sector - 11 Noida, UP (201301)
Experience: 1-3 years
- Hands-on experience in writing Node.js applications (including Express or similar).
- Good command over Databases both SQL/NoSQL (MongoDB, MySql, etc.,)
- Knowledge of GIT(version control tools) is mandatory
- Experience and knowledge of open source tools & frameworks, broader cutting edge technologies around server side development.
- Excellent data structure & algorithm and problem solving skills.
- Should be an active contributor to developer communities like Stackoverflow, Github, HackerRank etc.
- Customer-focused, react well to changes, work with teams and able to multi-task.
- Must be a proven performer and team player that enjoy challenging assignments in a high-energy, fast growing and start-up workplace.
- Must be a self-starter who can work well with minimal guidance and in fluid environment.
Bonus if you have :
- Familiarity with : Docker, Redux, Redis, Meteor, RxJs, GraphQL
- AWS/GCP/Azure experience
- Full-stack knowledge
Apply for this position
Login with Google or GitHub to see instructions on how to apply. Your identity will not be revealed to the employer.
It is NOT OK for recruiters, HR consultants, and other intermediaries to contact this employer
Welcome to Hasjob!
Since 2011, Hasjob has been the place for Indian tech startups to list job opportunities. This is where startups hire before they become big and famous rocketships. All jobs on Hasjob are posted directly by founders or core team members. We do not accept listings from third-party recruiters.
Apply to a job here to join the startup scene in Bangalore, Delhi/NCR, Mumbai, Pune, Chennai, Hyderabad or one of the many other cities.
You can browse all jobs posted in the last 30 days, but logging in is recommended to make the most of Hasjob. Your identity is safe with us.