This post is over 30 days old. The position may no longer be available
Posted by Nittiolearn
ABOUT NITTIO LEARN
Nittio Learn is SaaS Learning Management System for training distributed workforce. Our customers create learning content, distribute it to their workforce and manage high volumes training using Nittio Learn.
Including you, our product team will be eight-membered.
The whole team works from home. While COVID forced this change, we have made it our way of life. We rely more on written communication (slack, google docs, recoded videos, and emails) and less on meetings. If you are self-driven, Nittio Learn will give you great opportunities to thrive.
What we are looking for?
ROLES AND RESPONSIBILITY
As a UX designer, your primary responsibility will be to design all user-facing functionality within Nittio Learn. This includes the following:
- Define UX & Interaction guidelines for the company and all future products.
- Work as a liaison between the product manager and engineering to convert requirements to compelling user experience & features.
- An eye for detail with a good understanding of user behavior and UX design patterns.
- Manages complete UX portfolio for the company on website, web app & mobile app.
- Design’s & Develops wireframes & functional prototypes.
- Work with software developers to ensure the product is implemented as per design.
- Test the product to ensure the UI and UX are as per design.
- Understand user feedback to incorporate changes in the web and mobile design.
In the 1st month at Nittio Learn, you will
- Learn the product from the end-user point of view.
- Propose a prioritized list of UX improvements. Get this reviewed with the product manager.
- Design the first set of items form the prioritized list.
Within 3 months at Nittio Learn, you will
- Work with software developers to ensure the UX improvement features are implemented.
- Test all software changes from UI and UX point of view.
Within 6 months at Nittio Learn, you will
- Do everything mentioned in the roles and responsibilities.
What An Ideal Candidate Must Have
- 2-5 years of experience.
- Has done designed web and mobile applications for more than 2 years.
- Is able to create aesthetically pleasing visual designs.
- Strong knowledge of the design process.