This post is over 30 days old. The position may no longer be available
NIRA is a new fintech venture, on a mission for financial inclusion. Our vision is a world where everyone can get access to credit in a manner that is fast, frictionless and fair. This statement of intent guides all our decisions and strategy. We went live in April 2018.
Currently, only 10% of Indians can use banks when they need credit: banks typically require a high credit score or collateral, something most people don't have. Thus, the majority of Indians are forced to use informal channels, including money lenders, which can result in them incurring very high interest rates which may lead to financial and emotional distress. It need not be this way. Using a combination of traditional data and the vast amount of digital data available, it is now possible to score the unscored. We want to reimagine the way loans are underwritten and bring access to credit to millions of underbanked in India. We can economically empower them to have greater control of their lives and provide downside protection in difficult times.
We are addressing head-on a big challenge. It's also a great opportunity from both a commercial and societal impact perspective. We can improve lives for millions. It is no exaggeration to say that our addressable market will be 400mm within 5 years. It's pretty exciting we think.
If our mission resonates with you, and you are a talented and hardworking individual that wants to commit yourself to an incredible yet surmountable challenge, then we want to hear from you.
Your role, the Drupal website developer, would help us with making our website more interactive and customer friendly alongside helping with SEO and other efforts within the Growth team.
Roles & responsibilities:
*Work with our SEO team and build custom themed Drupal landing pages aimed at enhancing our search presence
* Build responsive landing pages to support lead generation campaigns run periodically by the Growth team
* Perform technical SEO on the website and landing pages
* Make our website more customer friendly and delightful to visit
* Contribute to the development of our blog website with functionalities around recommendation, commenting, sign up form etc
Skills & Qualifications:
* 1 to 3 years of front-end web development experience in a full-time role
* Knowledge and practical experience of Drupal
* Experience working on technical SEO
* Good knowledge of HTML, CSS and JS and jQuery
* Knowledge of custom Drupal theme development and Drupal troubleshooting
* Optimising front-end development workflow
* Basic knowledge of JS frameworks like Angular or ReactJS is a plus
* Be excited about the power of technology to transform finance for the better!
All in all, we are looking for the Quickfox to help us jump over all the other Lazydogs out there.
If you've got the right experience, a willingness to work hard, and a desire to work in a more dynamic and fast changing environment, we would love to hear from you.
Apply for this position
Login with Google or GitHub to see instructions on how to apply. Your identity will not be revealed to the employer.
It is NOT OK for recruiters, HR consultants, and other intermediaries to contact this employer