This post is over 30 days old. The position may no longer be available
Posted by Nimesa HR (@nimesaio)
Nimesa Technologies https://hasjob.co/nimesa.io/tpxwe , Bangalore · nimesa.freshteam.com/jobs/QbTdmqiV29V6/r-d-engineer · Full-time employmentFull-time employment · ProgrammingProgramming
As a software developer, you’ll be the brain behind crafting, developing, testing, going live and maintaining the system. You are passionate about understanding the business context for features built to drive better customer experience and adoption.
- Familiar with the software development life cycle (SDLC) from analysis to deployment.
- Comply with coding standards and technical design.
- Adapts structured coding styles for easy review, testing and maintainability of the code.
- Integrate the developed functionality and/or component into a fully functional system.
- Ensure unit and integration level verification plans are in place and adheres to great quality of code at all time.
- Active participation in troubleshooting, debugging and updating current live system.
- Verify user feedback in making the system more stable and easy.
- Work closely with analysts, designers and other peer developers.
- Bachelor’s degree in computer science or equivalent practical experience.
- Understanding of OOPS concepts, Persistence, Threading.
- Proficient in Java
- Hands-on with SQL or NoSQL database.
- Knowledgeable in data structures and algorithms.
- Experience with open-source projects.
- A background in Engineering with sound oral and written communication skills.
- Prior experience with AWS, Azure, Google will be a plus.
Apply for this position
Login with Google or GitHub to see instructions on how to apply. Your identity will not be revealed to the employer.
It is OK for recruiters, HR consultants, and other intermediaries to contact this employer