This post is over 30 days old. The position may no longer be available
Posted by Jyoti Pandey (@jyoti12345)
- Your design skills and talent will be focused primarily on iOS or Android native application design
- Your skills will extend to creative for Web, UX, branding, and iconography work
- Collaborate with our product and engineering teams to create simple and effective solutions to complex problems
- Execute on all phases of the design process— from Sitemaps, Workflows, Schematics, Wireframes, and Blueprints concepts for creating production-ready visuals
- You’ll work with the Product team to ensure the best user experience solutions are being produced
- Provide design support to developers during implementation and release
- Provide clearly defined user stories, scenarios, and wireframes for multiple platforms, keeping user-centered design principles and best practices in mind
- Collaborate with other designers to maintain design consistency and coherence across products
- Professional experience designing digital products for mobile and web.
- Good communication and language skills.
- Patience, empathy and common sense.
- Strong abilities with Sketch, Illustrator, and Photoshop.
- Deep passion for design thinking, usability, and UX practices.
Experience: 1-3 years
You got these? We’re here to take you to the next level.
- Flexible work hours
- Friendly environment
- Paid vacation leave of 12 days per year (can be encashed if not used)
- One casual/sick leave per month, which can be accumulated to a maximum of three days
- Performance bonuses
Apply for this position
Login with Google or GitHub to see instructions on how to apply. Your identity will not be revealed to the employer.
It is NOT OK for recruiters, HR consultants, and other intermediaries to contact this employer