Posted by Sonaal Bangera (@sonaalb)
NFN Labs is looking for awesome team-members who can join us full time as a QA Engineer. You'll get to work closely with clients, designers and the rest of the development team to build great products
Job Position: QA Engineer
Experience: 1 to 3 years
Job Location: Chennai
What we are looking for:
- Experience in Test case design, Writing test cases and execution. Involved in preparation of test scenarios by using use case documents.
- Perform end-to-end QA activities covering the spectrum of testing activities like Sanity, Stabilization, functional testing, UI testing, Regression Testing, API / SDK testing, etc.
- Performing RCA (Root Cause Analysis) to identify Use Case Coverage gaps.
- Enter defects in the bug tracking system and follow-up on defects with Developers using a tool like Jira.
- Creativity and initiative to improve product test coverage and effectiveness for the entire team.
- Very good knowledge in SDLC and STLC processes.
- Good system understanding and problem-solving capabilities.
- Strong attention to detail with a focus on producing high quality and reliable work.
- Knowledge of SQL should be able to write complex queries.
- Solid communications skills: Demonstrated ability to explain complex technical issues to both technical and non-technical audiences.
Nice to have:
- Experience/Knowledge in Automation tools like Selenium, QTP or Appium is added advantage.
- Practical coding experience with automated web testing tools, services, and physical devices.
- Perform regular regression run and work with the DevOps team to build up the testing pipeline
💻 MacBook for every person who joins full time
🏖 Mandatory Annual Paid vacation for 2 weeks
🌴 Annual team trip to a location outside of Chennai
🌄 Local team trips every quarter
🏥 Medical Insurance coverage
💰 Provident Fund for savings/investment
🎤 Passes to technology/design events of your choice
✅ Skill upgrade courses and seminars
Apply for this position
Login with Google or GitHub to see instructions on how to apply. Your identity will not be revealed to the employer.
It is NOT OK for recruiters, HR consultants, and other intermediaries to contact this employer