This post is over 30 days old. The position may no longer be available
Next Sapien has a number of Angular and MEAN Stack Senior level positions open that might be interesting to you! We allow Senior Developers to try out this opportunity (half-time for a month) while working their other job to ensure an easy transition. This company is growing fast and they are building a new team to head an initiative that will bring the digital and the biological world of engineering together. There are a diverse number of projects that you may be assigned, ranging from things like Synthetic Biology applications and Code Framework construction to Niche Market E-Commerce and Messaging apps. There are countless chances to learn and grow from exploring new tech to growing your own business. Next Sapien is interested in hiring collaborative self-starters who are ready to tackle interesting problems. They would love to have a chat with you about the projects that are available and how you might fit in!
- Please schedule Technical Screening Chat (30 min) using this link: https://calendly.com/joseph-nextsapien/30min
Next steps will be…
- Coder’s challenge (5-10 min)
To pass the interviews you will need to have extensive experience and enjoy making Angular Unit tests and have built several of your own custom Angular Libraries.
FULL-TIME Technical requirements:
- Senior-level (most are $13/hr but we can hire up to $40/hr) Angular or MEAN stack experience
- Optimized solution for each part of the coder’s challenge
- Does not require direction
- Able to suggest architectural-level changes
- Expert communicator
Useful skills :
Angular Universal, Karma, Jest, Jasmine, Angular Elements, Angular Libraries, NgRx, Passing data to a component, Reactive Forms, Consume HTTP service and map response, Sharing data between modules using services, Typescript, Pipes - pure and impure, Angular unit testing, RxJs operators, LifeCycle hooks, Lazy Loading, Custom directives, HTTP interceptors, Routing guards
Angular, Material, Node/NestJs, AWS, Ionic, and Machine Learning technologies
- Learning opportunities from Enterprise level codebases, systems, and developers
- Get in at the ground level of a company with limitless potential and fun projects
- High earnings potential, no maximum on your total number of hours per week
- We have eliminated the painful need to estimate Jira stories within our SDLC
- 10 days accumulating annual PTO after 3 months with the company
- Get noticed and rewarded bi-weekly for being a top contributor
- Overtime (25% rate increase) is available for overachievers
- 1000% Remote work, forever
- Work on your own time
- Able to work over a remote connection like Teamviewer or Chrome Remote Desktop
- Fluent English comprehension and oration (easy to understand over the phone)
- Eager to put the needs of the team above your own and take the initiative
- Must work at least 40 hours a week M-F (missed hours decrease rate)
- Be ‘On Call’ for technical queries from 9 am - 5 pm CST
- Must be okay with our time-tracking software
- Participate in a 1 month's probationary period
- Good and stable internet connection
- Meet the team for daily standups
- Keep a Work Log in Google Docs
- Biweekly payroll
Next Sapien has a startup environment. You have the opportunity to heavily impact design decisions in this environment as requirements aren't 100% given from the top.
Currently, they have developers making those disclosed rates, and are excited to see how you fit in! It's a fast-paced learning environment run by developers with plenty of learning opportunities and cool technologies in future products. We would start you with the simple stuff to gauge your level of competency.
Apply for this position
Login with Google or GitHub to see instructions on how to apply. Your identity will not be revealed to the employer.
It is NOT OK for recruiters, HR consultants, and other intermediaries to contact this employer