Full Stack Developer at Next Commerce; A stealth mode startup founded by an ex Amazon leader
Posted by Sumit Chugh (@sumitchugh)
About Next Commerce
Next Commerce is an India based stealth mode startup, founded by an [ex Amazon leader.](https://www.linkedin.com/in/sumitchugh)
We are building a new age eCommerce platform that blurs the lines between online and offline retail by using cutting edge deep-tech.
We are a bunch of hard-working, fun-loving, customer-obsessed inventors who believe that we can enable millions of offline sellers across the world, to sell to global consumers in a more simple and profitable manner than allowed by existing eCommerce marketplace led models.
We are currently looking to hire our first batch of technology team members, who will help us bring our vision to life. Amazing learning and an opportunity to create something awesome guaranteed :) !
Full Stack Developer Responsibilities:
• Design, build, and maintain WebApp, Android App, Microservices, Database
• Work with Founders, Visual designers, Architects to translate designs and business requirements into software product
• Build software systems to scale millions of transaction per day with low-latency, high-availability
• Determine root cause for the most complex software issues and develop practical, efficient, and permanent technical solutions
• Remain current on new technologies and available technology trends; evaluate and make recommendations as necessary
• Assist in task planning, estimation, scheduling
• Determine process improvements, best practices, and develop new processes
Fullstack Developer requirements:
• Bachelor's Degree in Computer Science or related field
• 2-5 yrs of Industry experience designing, programming, and implementing large information systems,
• First-hand knowledge of client/server and database technologies
• Ability to provide in-depth evaluation and analysis of unique complex technological issues.
• Prior experience in working with AWS/Cloud technologies
• Good understanding of server-side CSS, node.js, Python
• Excellent analytical and problem-solving skills
• Excellent written and verbal communication skills
• Ability to exercise discretion and independent judgment in the performance of duties
• Relentless Customer Obsession
• A great sense of humour :)
Apply for this position
Login with Google or GitHub to see instructions on how to apply. Your identity will not be revealed to the employer.
It is NOT OK for recruiters, HR consultants, and other intermediaries to contact this employer