React JS Developer
Posted by HR (@nextbrain66)
Nextbrain Technologies Pvt Ltd https://hasjob.co/nextbraintech.com/ursri , Bangalore · nextbraintech.com · Full-time employmentFull-time employment · ProgrammingProgramming
Looking for a talented Front-end engineer with a minimum of 3 years of experience capable of guiding a team efficiently working on various technologies like React Js, MaterialUI, Redux, etc.
- Responsible for developing, testing, and delivering latest features of web applications along with improving the product quality.
- Execute front-end development workflows like build systems, quality checkers, dependency management, etc.
- Monitor and guide one front end engineer along with being proactive in your work.
- Manage test-harness to ensure the structure, design, and integrity of the application.
- Verify all the applications are robust and easy to manage.
- Proficient in HTML/CSS along with good command of advanced concepts.
- Previous work experience in Bootstrap Material UI or any similar library.
- Good familiarity working on React hooks and Redux.
- Ability to write clean, maintainable and testable code with a product mindset.
- Ability to understand business requirements and convert them into technical specifications.
- Extremely good project management skills with attention to detail.
Desired Candidate Profile
Experience: 3 years
Qualification: Any Degree
Job Type: Full Time, Permanent
Schedule: Day Shift, Monday to Friday
Workplace Type: On-site (Work from Office)
Notice Period: Immediate
You need to be logged in to report a post
Apply for this position
Login with Google or GitHub to see instructions on how to apply. Your identity will not be revealed to the employer.
It is NOT OK for recruiters, HR consultants, and other intermediaries to contact this employer