Spring Boot Developer
Posted by HR (@nextbrain66)
- Proficient in developing web applications using J2EE.
- Previous work experience in Spring Boot.
- Good command of MicroServices.
- Familiar with using tools such as Maven, Git, UDeploy, JFrog.
- Strong knowledge in developing enterprise-level web applications and RESTful APIs using MicroServices, with demonstrable production-scale experience.
- Strong background working with Industry Standard protocols related API Security including OAuth is a requisite.
- Expertise in design and programming skills using JSON, XML, Web Services, XSLT, PL/SQL in Unix and Windows environments.
- Familiarity with Linux/UNIX environments.
- Highly skilled in using Oracle, DB2 or MongoDB databases.
- Strong knowledge in Shell scripting.
- Collaborate and communicate within distributed project teams to get desired outcomes.
- Passion to stay updated with the latest advancements in the tech world and an attitude to discuss and implement wherever necessary.
- Expertise in agile/scrum development is must.
Apply for this position
Login with Google or GitHub to see instructions on how to apply. Your identity will not be revealed to the employer.
It is NOT OK for recruiters, HR consultants, and other intermediaries to contact this employer