Technical Lead (Java)
Posted by HR (@nextbrain66)
Nextbrain Technologies Pvt Ltd https://hasjob.co/nextbraintech.com/74jbr , Bangalore · nextbraintech.com · Full-time employmentFull-time employment · ProgrammingProgramming
About this role
We are looking for an analytical, results-driven Technical Lead (Java developer) who works with team members and to lead them to troubleshoot and improve current backend applications and processes. The backend developer uses his or her understanding of programming languages and tools to analyze current codes and industry developments, formulate more efficient operations, solve problems, and create a more seamless experience for users. You are responsible for integrating with the front-end elements built by your coworkers into the application. A fundamental understanding of frontend technologies is therefore necessary as well.
- Understand the current system and services quickly and start contributing to the development, improvements and supporting new designs.
- Work with Engineering and Dev teams on current technical and conceptual challenges.
- Develop ideas for new programs, products, or features by monitoring industry developments and trends.
- Writing well designed, testable, efficient code.
- Designing and developing high-volume, low-latency applications for mission-critical systems and delivering high-availability and performance.
- Take the lead on projects, as needed.
- Minimum 8+ years of overall software development experience is essential.
- Multi-platform experience is an add-on and expert level experience with business and technical applications.
- Solid understanding of object-oriented programming.
- Proficient in Java, with a good knowledge of its ecosystems, Kafka, Spring Boot.
- Knowledge of concurrency patterns in Java.
- Good to have experience in Identity Access Management Platforms like Keycloak.
- Experience with database like Postgres, Elastic search, MongoDB.
- Good understanding of Data structures and Algorithms, time and space complexity analysis
- Experience in using JSON payloads and REST APIs.
- Should have Experience in building highly secure APIs and web applications.
- Strong unit test and debugging skills.
Desired Candidate Profile
Experience: 8+ years
Qualification: Any Degree
Job Type: Full Time, Permanent
Schedule: Day Shift, Monday to Friday
Workplace Type: On-site (Work from Office)
Notice Period: Immediate
You need to be logged in to report a post
Apply for this position
Login with Google or GitHub to see instructions on how to apply. Your identity will not be revealed to the employer.
It is NOT OK for recruiters, HR consultants, and other intermediaries to contact this employer