At Newfang, we've embarked on a not very long but arduous journey to do to storage what Bitcoin is doing to money.
We are looking to on-board someone who can join our fledgling team in a leadership capacity to fully own our technology piece.
You'd be an ideal candidate if you:
- have built and delivered large scale platforms/products.
- worked with or built distributed systems.
- worked on cloud infra projects.
- have knowledge of public key cryptography and systems security.
- have implemented best practices that help teams move seamlessly through idea-specification-development-testing-release.
- feel unit testing, code reviews and documentation are key developer responsibilities.
- are not looking to delegate writing code.
- like working in small teams but are comfortable when they get bigger.
- can help grow the team.
- are comfortable with the uncertainties that come with working in a startup.
- play well with others.
- are extremely self motivated and can motivate others around you.
- feel Newfang can be your life for the next 6 months at least.
It would also be great if you:
- know the blockchain space, have worked on live projects or built PoCs and, like us, believe that large parts of the internet will be redesigned to be more decentralized.
- have worked specifically on Python and NodeJS.
- have worked on or feel you can implement Remote Attestation.
- have a proven record of being able to write tech-related blog posts and/or give talks.
- If you don't tick at least 10 boxes in Set A and at least 2 in Set B, please don't apply. It'll save us both valuable time and we'd both be better off for it.
- This is ideally an in-person/in-office position but we could consider remote work for the right person.
- Work experience in years is good proxy for the level of maturity we expect and body of work you have under your belt but is not the sole guiding factor for us.
Apply for this position
Login with Google or GitHub to see instructions on how to apply. Your identity will not be revealed to the employer.
It is NOT OK for recruiters, HR consultants, and other intermediaries to contact this employer