UX Designer at Neva Innovation Labs drives potentially complex and innovative projects. The work includes digital strategy and UX design across any touch-point, including web, mobile, tablet and in-store. You will work hands on with organizations to create future experiences.
- Works effectively across the company to lead and deliver world-class projects, while constantly evaluating and improving our processes.
- Lead the UX on our projects by managing the discovery and gathering of requirements, performing user research, conducting usability audits, and preparing design briefs in the creation of UX deliverables that clearly and persuasively communicate the UX strategy and the reasoning behind it.
- Conceptulizing / pitching / wireframing / user flows / low and hi fidelity prototyping .
- Create user experiences that can be mapped directly to the business and user requirements of the project as well as clearly communicate the UX strategy.
- Very strong attention to detail, organizational skills and ability to assess data.
- Very strong communication skills, both written and oral, with natural ability to articulate and back design decisions, and run work sessions.
- Being genuinely empathetic towards your users rather than using it as a buzzword or marketing tool.
- 3+ years of experience creating interfaces, large scale websites and/or applications.
- Proven experience leading UX on projects with an exceptional portfolio showcasing innovative design solutions.
- Expert proficiency level in a variety of design and prototyping tools.
- A portfolio showcasing innovative design solutions across a breadth of business verticals.
To find a challenge like no other and to elevate your career and join a passionate team of like-minded creatives, striving to produce the very best.