Mandatory Technical Skills
- BE/ B. Tech/ MCA with 8+ years experience and deep understanding of web development, architecture, configuration, deployment and domain driven designs.
- Experience setting up highly scalable and performant node js or any backend technology applications
- At least 4 years of experience building backend applications preferably using node js
- Basic Understanding of HTML5 & CSS concepts
- Good understanding of server-side CSS pre-processors
- Knowledge of Design Patterns in Node JS and its implementations
- Prior experience using at least couple of SQL databases (Oracle, PostGre, MsSQL etc)
- Clear Understanding of REST and Web Services, and demonstrable and practical usage in projects.
- Very good hands on experience on code repository tools (preferably GitHub)
- Experience in preparing technical Proposal, effort and cost estimation.
- Understands the importance of technical depth and client expectation including health of the project, critical path items, risks and impact to timelines.
- Prior experience interacting with client team and maintains good relationship
- Experience with Cloud services like AWS or Azure.
Good to have Skills
(Skills that are not mandatory, but adds to his/her profile weightage)
- Good written/spoken communication.
- Working knowledge of building hybrid mobile applications.
- Working knowledge of CI/CD tools and usage in projects.
- Working knowledge of Angular.
JOB LOCATION : JAYANAGAR, BENGALURU (Currently WFH available)
* THIS POSITION MIGHT INVOLVE ONSITE TRAVEL BASED ON BUSINESS REQUIREMENT (UPTO 70%) AND COVID EASEMENT *
WE HAVE OFFICES IN JOHANNESBURG, SA, BRISBANE AND SINGAPORE
Apply for this position
Login with Google or GitHub to see instructions on how to apply. Your identity will not be revealed to the employer.
It is NOT OK for recruiters, HR consultants, and other intermediaries to contact this employer
Answer this survey on privacy and technology
What is the state of privacy enhancing technologies, data security, and compliance, in the Indian tech industry?
This survey, conducted by Hasgeek, in partnership with Omidyar Network India, is aimed at broadly understanding privacy concerns and practices among middle and senior management inside tech organizations, and how factors such as regulated nature of certain businesses, compliance requirements, etc impact the development of privacy enhancing technologies.
Hasgeek invites you to participate in this survey, as a senior tech practitioner and leader in your organization. There are 32 questions in all and should take approximately 15 minutes to answer them.