This post is from neutrinos.co, which may or may not be affiliated with goneutrinos.com
Software Delivery Head
Posted by KARTHIK
NEUTRINOS IS A WORLD LEADER IN LOW CODE APP DEVELOPMENT
The Head of Delivery is expected to operate like a Entrepreneur for this division. The buck stops here as far as all things in delivery are concerned and is a critical partner to Business & Product. The goal is to build a high performance and outcome-driven Engineering team. She/He is the nerve Centre of a successful, Lean startup team, the head is expected to show very high technical leadership and earn the trust of his engineering team, basis their Technical capabilities. Execute multiple projects and delivery within timelines and budget for the customer.
- Work with the product and engineering team to plan, design and execute on the product technical customization and solution right from scratch
- Work closely with the Architect and engineering groups while building low-code applications.
- Utilize agile and hybrid- agile development methodology.
- Identify and secure skilled development talent for the application engineering team.
- Coach and mentor individual and professional growth within the application engineering team.
- Be the technical ambassador for Neutrinos apps product within and in external industry circles.
- Manage conflicting priorities and fast paced timelines and ensure the delivery is not impacted
- Take ownership of the overall project delivery planning process, program schedule and initiate process improvements when identified.
- You will also assess risks, anticipate bottlenecks, provide escalation management, make trade-offs, balance the business needs versus technical constraints
- Work with key stakeholders in business teams, product management and Tech teams to define strategy for product delivery
- Manage, align and deliver medium to large programs and portfolio of projects
- Communicate regularly with senior management on status, risks, and change control
- Manage trade-offs across a portfolio of clients to ensure business objectives are met and internal obstacles are removed
- Coordinate across products and tech to identify and address cross product dependencies and help remove bottlenecks
- To accomplish this, you will be expected to have proven analytical capabilities, strong persuasive writing skills, and the tenacity to develop ideas independently and thrive in a fast-paced start-up environment.
- An established background in building highly scalable & complex systems is a definite plus.
EXTENSIVE ONSITE TRAVEL
MEDICAL INSURANCE IN EMPLOYMENT
Apply for this position
Login with Google or GitHub to see instructions on how to apply. Your identity will not be revealed to the employer.
It is NOT OK for recruiters, HR consultants, and other intermediaries to contact this employer