This post is over 30 days old. The position may no longer be available
Neova Solutions is a “Product Acceleration Services Company” based in Santa Clara, California as our headquarters and development center in Pune, Magarpatta. We primarily work with technology product-centric organizations based in the US. Some examples of companies that we work with are a leading AI/ML-based intelligent chatbot, an IOT business that detects gunshots to help save lives and a leading RPA product company. We are called upon by our customers to design & architect solutions, help migrate to newer stacks in addition to taking over complete ownership of their existing products.
We are looking for a Jr. QA Automation Engineer for the leading cloud-based business process automation provider that delivers flexible, managed software solutions. The aim of the process automation provider is to ensure that mission-critical processes continue to improve and grow, freeing up time for employees to reach their full potential at work.
Role: Jr. QA Automation
Total Experience: 2 to 3 years
Employment Type: Permanent
Notice Period: Immediate
Education Background: B.E./B.Tech. (CS/IT/E&TC)
What you'll do:
- As a QA engineer, you will be testing finance automation solutions (Finance Automation product line) and troubleshoot issues found during testing.
- Write and execute test plans for new features and transform them into automated test scenarios which will be designed and maintained by you.
- Verify completed work by development across all supported versions in accordance with our agile development and perform comprehensive regression tests for the product.
What you'll need:
- Working knowledge of Windows and Linux operating systems
- Working knowledge of database concepts (e.g.: Oracle, MySQL,PostgreSQL)
- Experience using automated testing applications such as Selenium / Cypress
- Experience using software collaboration tools such as JIRA
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- 1+ years of QA automation experience
This marks an exciting time to join the team and become part of this dynamic growth.
Apply for this position
Login with Google or GitHub to see instructions on how to apply. Your identity will not be revealed to the employer.
It is NOT OK for recruiters, HR consultants, and other intermediaries to contact this employer