What you need to be:
- Must have excellent knowledge of user experience principles and techniques.
- Good eye for aesthetics: layout, grid systems, colour theory and typography.
- In-depth knowledge and experience with HTML5 / CSS3 / JS / SCSS / Font awesome / Materialize / Bootstrap, etc.
- Have knowledge of Python Frameworks like Django, Flask, etc. for templating and building amazing UI for Web Portals.
- You don’t shy away from writing HTML and CSS because you love designing a beautiful webpage.
- You know the cost of HTTP requests and are always looking for ways to improve the performance of the product.
- You have experience building a product using a mainstream library or framework (ReactJS/VueJS ecosystem preferred).
- You love automating things and can write custom scripts (Grunt/Gulp etc) to automate everything front-end.
- You know what CSS pre/post processors can do for you and can make a fair judgement at choosing them (or not) e.g SASS/LESS/PostCSS etc.
- You're an incessant problem solver and tougher the problem gets, more fun you have.
What you must have:
- At least 2 years of experience of creating prototypes or highly detailed wireframes for complex web and mobile applications.
- Minimum product development experience of 2 years in web/mobile startups with expertise in designing and implementing high performance web applications.
- Proven experience to showcase the previous point - either in your past work experience or by getting involved in open-source projects (like GSoC etc).
- Experience with prototyping tools: Adobe, Sketch, Axure, Invisionapp, Marvel app, Illustrator or Balsamic, etc.
We are Neotas India Limited. By leveraging technology, OSINT & experienced analysts, Neotas are going beyond and setting new standards in Due Diligence, Staff Screening & Compliance. We are headquartered in London. More information on https://neotas.com
- Competitive Salary
- Work from Home
Apply for this position
Login with Google or GitHub to see instructions on how to apply. Your identity will not be revealed to the employer.
It is NOT OK for recruiters, HR consultants, and other intermediaries to contact this employer