This post is over 30 days old. The position may no longer be available
What you need to be:
- Must have excellent knowledge of user experience principles and techniques.
- Good eye for aesthetics: layout, grid systems, colour theory and typography.
- In-depth knowledge and experience with HTML5 / CSS3 / JS / SCSS / Font awesome / Materialize / Bootstrap, etc.
- Have knowledge of Python Frameworks like Django, Flask, etc. for templating and building amazing UI for Web Portals.
- You don’t shy away from writing HTML and CSS because you love designing a beautiful webpage.
- You know the cost of HTTP requests and are always looking for ways to improve the performance of the product.
- You have experience building a product using a mainstream library or framework (ReactJS/VueJS ecosystem preferred).
- You love automating things and can write custom scripts (Grunt/Gulp etc) to automate everything front-end.
- You know what CSS pre/post processors can do for you and can make a fair judgement at choosing them (or not) e.g SASS/LESS/PostCSS etc.
- You're an incessant problem solver and tougher the problem gets, more fun you have.
What you must have:
- At least 2 years of experience of creating prototypes or highly detailed wireframes for complex web and mobile applications.
- Minimum product development experience of 2 years in web/mobile startups with expertise in designing and implementing high performance web applications.
- Proven experience to showcase the previous point - either in your past work experience or by getting involved in open-source projects (like GSoC etc).
- Experience with prototyping tools: Adobe, Sketch, Axure, Invisionapp, Marvel app, Illustrator or Balsamic, etc.
We are Neotas India Limited. By leveraging technology, OSINT & experienced analysts, Neotas are going beyond and setting new standards in Due Diligence, Staff Screening & Compliance. We are headquartered in London. More information on https://neotas.com
- Competitive Salary
- Work from Home