This post is over 30 days old. The position may no longer be available
Posted by Dev
Neotas https://hasjob.co/neotas.com/0z4ul , Pune · neotas.com · Full-time employmentFull-time employment · ProgrammingProgramming
Who we are?
- Neotas is an enhanced due diligence company.
- We have a presence in India, the UK and the USA
- Our expertise is to find, investigate, analyze and present all information in one easily usable place.
- Neotas was established after our founders realized there is vast online data, including people’s and companies’ digital footprints.
- Neotas was formed to help reduce financial and reputational risk in a variety of situations, from fraud to poor hire, by identifying clear risks using advanced technology.
Why join us?
- We are growing at a rapid pace, from 16 employees in 2020 to 150+ in 2023 and growing.
- We have added 3 new locations in the last 2 years and working on the 4th location.
- Neotas provides a conducive, learning environment where all views are appreciated.
- Neotas is not a startup, we have ample funding and market acceptance and recognition; We nurture our employees, and they grow basis their performance and not tenure
- We are unlike a big organization; We do not pigeonhole people and ideas: Employees can creatively express themselves.
- When other organizations were firing employees in Covid, we were hiring people across the globe. We have 0 layoffs till now. You are not just a number at Neotas
Job Title – Front-End Developer
As part of the Front End developer role, you will be responsible for creating websites with appealing designs and friendly user interfaces. You should be able to translate our company and customer needs into functional and appealing interactive applications.
You will also be optimizing software and applications to function smoothly across different devices and screen sizes.
Location – Pune
- Bachelor’s degree in Information Technology, Computer Science or a related field
- 3+ years of experience building heavy UI features, preferably for a highly used B2B SaaS application
- Great knowledge of VueJS or AngularJS (VueJS preferred)
- Exposure to design and UI libraries like SCSS, Bootstrap, Tailwind CSS etc.
- Knowledge of NodeJS as a backend for web applications will be a plus
- Knowledge of website aseptic practices and UI/UX designs
- Debugging with browser debugging tools like Chrome Dev Tools, Firebug, Network, and Performance optimizations
- Strong analytical skills
- Ability to work in a team and under pressure
- Excellent multitasking and organizational skills
- Strong communication skills
- Up-to-date with the latest UI technologies and practices
- An eye for detail and excellent problem-solving skills
- Using programming languages like Vue.js, HTML and CSS to create responsive web pages
- Working closely with and Backend team to ascertain client needs
- Optimizing websites, programs, and applications for better speed and functionality
- Creating aesthetically appealing websites along with a friendly user interface design
- Following established code practices when undertaking user interface development
- Designing features and applications for mobile and other screen sizes
- Coordinating with front-end Developers and gathering feedback from clients, technical staff to rectify any issues
- Ensure high-quality graphic standards and brand consistency
- Stay up-to-date on emerging technologies
- Developing functional documentation and guidelines for other team members
- Determining project timelines
- Using analytical tools to determine website performance including website speed, load time, etc.
- Following UI design guidelines and best practices
- Ensuring all designs and specifications are rendered properly
Neotas Recruitment Team
You need to be logged in to report a post
Apply for this position
Login with Google or GitHub to see instructions on how to apply. Your identity will not be revealed to the employer.
It is NOT OK for recruiters, HR consultants, and other intermediaries to contact this employer