Posted by Sandra Joyce (@2019)
Needle Innovision https://hasjob.co/needleinnovision.com/b02l8 , Bangalore · www.needleinnovision.com · Full-time employmentFull-time employment · Mobile (iPhone, Android, other)Mobile (iPhone, Android, other)
At Needle, we are on a mission to do everything we can to help people stay happy, and for a change, we are a technology company which isn’t only about getting those billion users to use our applications. We are a company which is about using technology as an enabler to impact peoples lives in real time.
We are gradually moving towards our vision of building products which can inspire human happiness. Our product suite is aimed at helping people widen their minds, learn better, pursue aspirations and a better livelihood.
As an intensely vision oriented company, we also work hard to make business sense without insane burning of investor's money, and hence are entirely self-funded via high-value turnkey research and development projects we undertake with companies in B2B Enterprise Technologies, Healthcare, e-commerce to name a few.
Across all of our initiatives, we strive to build human interfacing platforms which have to be built with a lot of thought and finesse.
To power our initiatives we are looking for someone who can define the role of a purist Frontend engineer to start with but will have the opportunity to grow into a full stack developer later, and also grow on to be a product leader herself/himself.
Frontend Capabilities we are looking for:
We use a lot of angular.js across our applications along with Jquery, Bootstrap, Git. In addition, the experience of working on creating unique application experiences across a range of devices definitely counts. Also, the inherent excitement to explore anything new that comes up.
The person we expect to see working with us:
1. Firstly we are looking for someone who has the lead your own way spirit.
2. Secondly, we are looking for people who are honest, transparent and place the team before their personal agenda.
3. We are not looking for the best developer out there but as long as you have done something with your skills till date, and are willing to learn, we should be good.
What you will work on:
1. You will initially work from scratch on a pretty large enterprise application and also work on our internal R&D.
2. Gradually we expect you to be able to take ownership of your own product line.
Apply for this position
Login with Google or GitHub to see instructions on how to apply. Your identity will not be revealed to the employer.
It is NOT OK for recruiters, HR consultants, and other intermediaries to contact this employer