Experienced AR/VR developer for an augmented reality based discovery app
Posted by Manab C (@manabc)
We are team of passionate people working towards the goal of achieving something great in the retail O2O segment. We are a team with experience in diverse segments including logistics, product development, marketing etc.
We are looking for a rockstar AR developer who can redefine our existing AR venture to take it to a global level. The candidate should be a curious learner with strong knowledge of AR technology to build the product for a huge mass of people. We expect the candidate to have a minimum experience of 2 years working in the AR technology space.
We are just starting and therefore the product and technology will evolve with the market feedback. We're looking for someone who is looking to optimize for learning and impact and has the highest levels of curiosity for new technology and methods.
Technology to be equipped with:
On the design side in particular:
- Deep knowledge of social/web-based content - design, creation, and utilization for a top-quality, dynamic experience from the end user’s perspective that also draws ROI; and
- User Experience (UX) Mobile Design to really take that experience of ‘putting yourself in the user’s shoes’ to the next level in the sense of actually aligning yourself with their desires, needs, goals, and feelings to be able to create something truly innovative, immersive, and stimulating.
- Other tools are important within this as well, including:
- 3D Modeling for Native App Development
- Computer Vision
- Marker Detection
- Mobile Programming (such as iOS and Android)
- Low-Level Programming-Language Knowledge (C#, C++, JavaSript, etc.)
- Knowledge of Relevant SDKs (HoloLens, wikitude etc.)
Access to a network of good engineers who would like to work with you at a later stage would be an added advantage.
Come work with us and be a part of the team and let's build something great together. We are offering nominal salary as well as equity.
Apply for this position
Login with Google or GitHub to see instructions on how to apply. Your identity will not be revealed to the employer.
It is NOT OK for recruiters, HR consultants, and other intermediaries to contact this employer