What we're looking for
Looking for a passionate programmer with a 1+ year of experience with the following priorities:
- who can think quickly and articulate the thoughts
- is interested or has some ideas on designing and monitoring systems
- with good communication and passionate about developing technology & programming academic content & curriculum
Responsibilities include but are not limited to:
- Oversee Curriculum Plan, design and development of Road Maps, Learning Aids, Audio-Visuals and other Teaching Aids for our programming residential program
- Perform an academic audit to ensure quality in classroom delivery, monthly/quarterly/half-yearly/Annual reviews, classroom observation of teaching faculty members
- Identify the training needs related to pedagogy, software & programming skills, etc and organize workshops/ development sessions with staff & students
- Coordinate & manage academic activities across all the campuses to ensure the quality delivery of the program
Apply for this position
Login with Google or GitHub to see instructions on how to apply. Your identity will not be revealed to the employer.
It is OK for recruiters, HR consultants, and other intermediaries to contact this employer
Answer this survey on privacy and technology
What is the state of privacy enhancing technologies, data security, and compliance, in the Indian tech industry?
This survey, conducted by Hasgeek, in partnership with Omidyar Network India, is aimed at broadly understanding privacy concerns and practices among middle and senior management inside tech organizations, and how factors such as regulated nature of certain businesses, compliance requirements, etc impact the development of privacy enhancing technologies.
Hasgeek invites you to participate in this survey, as a senior tech practitioner and leader in your organization. There are 32 questions in all and should take approximately 15 minutes to answer them.