This post is over 30 days old. The position may no longer be available
We are proud to announce Code India Fellowship for Women with a strong technical background, to impart technical skills to young girls from rural India at our residential centers. You would be working on teaching them Python, ReactJS, and NodeJS. If you don't know any of these technologies, don't worry, we would
What we're looking for
Looking for a passionate hustler who is passionate about programming skills. He/she has the zeal to work for a social cause and inbuilt the capabilities of leading oneself, with the power of coding, into many other girls from underrepresented sections of the society.
Responsibilities include but are not limited to:
- Design and develop instructional material on technology subjects
- Teach and inculcate different technology skills in students
- Evaluate, assess and grade student's performance and communicate the same with their parents on a regular basis
- Ensure stimulating classroom learning experience to students
- Maintain and manage documentation of student's progress, programs & interventions
- Set up processes to improve the quality delivery of classroom sessions
Stay at our residential facility including fooding
Apply for this position
Login with Google or GitHub to see instructions on how to apply. Your identity will not be revealed to the employer.
It is OK for recruiters, HR consultants, and other intermediaries to contact this employer