We are proud to announce Code India Fellowship for Women with a strong technical background, to impart technical skills to young girls from rural India at our residential centers. You would be working on teaching them Python, ReactJS, and NodeJS. If you don't know any of these technologies, don't worry, we would
What we're looking for
Looking for a passionate hustler who is passionate about programming skills. He/she has the zeal to work for a social cause and inbuilt the capabilities of leading oneself, with the power of coding, into many other girls from underrepresented sections of the society.
Responsibilities include but are not limited to:
- Design and develop instructional material on technology subjects
- Teach and inculcate different technology skills in students
- Evaluate, assess and grade student's performance and communicate the same with their parents on a regular basis
- Ensure stimulating classroom learning experience to students
- Maintain and manage documentation of student's progress, programs & interventions
- Set up processes to improve the quality delivery of classroom sessions
Stay at our residential facility including fooding
Apply for this position
Login with Google or GitHub to see instructions on how to apply. Your identity will not be revealed to the employer.
It is OK for recruiters, HR consultants, and other intermediaries to contact this employer
Answer this survey on privacy and technology
What is the state of privacy enhancing technologies, data security, and compliance, in the Indian tech industry?
This survey, conducted by Hasgeek, in partnership with Omidyar Network India, is aimed at broadly understanding privacy concerns and practices among middle and senior management inside tech organizations, and how factors such as regulated nature of certain businesses, compliance requirements, etc impact the development of privacy enhancing technologies.
Hasgeek invites you to participate in this survey, as a senior tech practitioner and leader in your organization. There are 32 questions in all and should take approximately 15 minutes to answer them.